Kiss Tickets GIVEAWAY. 106.7 HOTFM and business partner HelloWorld are giving away to one lucky listener, two tickets to see KISS. What’s in the prize? Two tickets to see KISS in their ‘End of the Road Tour” at the Rod Laver arena 7:30 pm, Thursday 21st November 2019. Flights departing from Mildura, Two night’s accommodation. Transfers not included. Station: 106.7 HOTFM Station Address: 6 Byrne Crt Mildura Victoria Telephone: 03 50 221 067 NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PRIZE IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH. Open to legal residents who are 18 years of age and over.
Entries close Friday 20th September 2019 at 6:30 pm. The draw will take place on the same night at 7 pm.
1. INTRODUCTION These Terms & Conditions as well as any Specific Terms & Conditions bind all Entrants. By entering into a Competition you are accepting both the Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions. All completed and valid entries will be accepted into the Competition subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility requirements in clause 5.
2. DEFINITIONS In these Terms and Conditions: “106.7 HOTFM” is a general term that for the purposes of this document refer to Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc (SCRA). “Competition” means any Competition run by 106.7 HOTFM pursuant to which Prizes of varying kinds may be offered and which is governed by these rules. “Terms and Conditions” means the general Terms and Conditions contained in this document. “Entrant” means any person, corporation or other entity who enters or participates into a Competition run by 106.7 HOTFM. “Family Member” includes a spouse, parent, child (whether natural or adopted by either parent) or sibling (whether natural or adopted). “Prize” means the Prize for the Competition as determined by 106.7 HOTFM and which may vary from time to time. 106.7 HOTFM means Community radio station operated by Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. “Specific Terms & Conditions” means Terms & Conditions of entry contained within a specific Trade Lottery Promotion permit acquired for an individual promotion. “Website” means the websites of operated and controlled by Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. “Winner” includes any Entrant who has won a Prize in a Competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER Simply listen to 106.7 HOTFM Drive Monday to Friday and Talking Taboo Friday nights. When you hear a KISS song you have 5 minutes to text 0459 629 458, private message HOTFM via messenger www.facebook.com/HotFMSunraysia/inbox and for a bonus entry, private message HelloWorld Mildura with the title of the song. Included in the message must be your name, phone number and email address to qualify for each individual entry. One entry per song per day. Meaning that if you text HOTFM on 0459 629 458 that’s 1 entry, private message HOTFM, that’s 2 entries and for the bonus entry private message Helloworld making that 3 entries. No message will be accepted after the 5 minutes has elapsed from the commencement of the KISS song.
4. INTERPRETATION In these Terms and Conditions: (a) Words of singular number include the plural and vice versa. (b) A person includes a corporation and vice versa. (c) Words denoting any gender include all genders. (d) Headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
(e) Every provision, express or implied, which applies to more than one person applies to them jointly and each of them severely. (f) All references to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
4. DECISIONS ARE FINAL Each Competition is conducted by Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc in its absolute discretion (including, without limitation, decisions in relation to who may enter and who has won a Prize in a Competition). Any decision made by Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is binding and conclusive. All Entrants agree to be bound by and to accept the decision of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc.
5. ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS 5.1 Subject to clause 5.2, any person may enter a Competition. 5.2 The following persons are not allowed to enter a Competition: 5.2.1 A person that is not ordinarily an Australian Resident; 5.2.2 Employees/ Volunteers of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. 5.2.3 Immediate Family Members of 5.2.2; 5.2.4 Persons under the age of 18 for Competitions where Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc specifies that you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
6.6 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc accepts no responsibility for late, misdirected or lost entries. Entries are deemed to be received by Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc upon the entry being received by us. It is your responsibility to ensure entries are received at 106.7 HOTFM before the closing time and date of the individual promotion unless otherwise stipulated.
7. PRIZES 7.1 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc reserves the right to alter, substitute or cancel any Prize in an event deemed appropriate or for reasons beyond our control. If a Prize is unavailable, we will use our best endeavours to substitute the Prize with one similar. 7.2 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc accepts no responsibility for any changes in the value of a Prize. 7.3 Winners will be contacted at the close of the Competition by any of the following methods, including but not limited to telephone, mail, SMS, website, social media or in person. 7.4 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc does not accept any responsibility for incorrect details affecting the delivery of the Prize or results of the Competition. 7.5 Winners must collect their Prize within 28 days from the office of the station being the local radio station where the winner resides in between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays and must present correct and current I.D to collect prize. 7.6 It is the Winners responsibility to notify Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc if they cannot collect their Prize. In this event, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc will allow an authorized representative to collect the Prize for you. They will need to bring identification and you will need to authorize them in writing to collect the Prize on your behalf. 7.7 A person claiming the Prize must be the Winner of the Competition (or a person authorized to collect on behalf of the Winner), must have complied with all the Terms and Conditions relating to the Competition and must not be prohibited by any law from using or enjoying the Prize. 7.8 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc may in its discretion decide to deliver a Prize to a Winner. 7.9 Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, except with the written consent of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc and at the discretion of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. 7.10 Any unclaimed Prize will be dealt with according to Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc discretion. 7.11 In the event that a Winner is awarded a Prize and it is later discovered that the Winner was ineligible to enter the Competition under Clause 5, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc reserves the right to reclaim the Prize from the Winner by giving any form of notice to the Winner. The Winner will then need to return the Prize in its original form to Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc within 14 days. If the Winner fails to do so, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc reserves the right to legally claim against the Winner for the return of the Prize or relevant compensation. 7.12 When a prize is provided by third party, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is indemnified from any obligation or liability in relation to the prize.
8. PUBLICITY 8.1 Any Entrant may be required to take part in promotional activities including but not limited to an interview or a live air broadcast. All Winners release Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc from any obligation to compensate the Winner for any promotional activities or publicity undertaken as a result of being a Winner of that Competition. 8.2 An Entrant or Winner will not participate in any publicity, media publication or similar which relates to the Competition or Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc without the prior written consent of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. The decision of whether or not to grant consent rests solely with Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc.
9. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW 9.1 While the contents of the Web-Site may be accessed outside Australia it is not directed to or intended to have an effect in any other place. The competition is open to Australian Residents only, refer to clause 5.2.1.
9.2 The General Terms and Conditions and any Specific Terms and Conditions are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State where the Station is located. A person who enters a Competition irrevocably agrees and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
10. TAXATION IMPLICATIONS Taxation liabilities may arise in respect of any Prize claimed. The Winner is responsible for any tax payable as a direct or indirect result of the Competition. Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is not in any way liable for any tax payable by any Entrant or the Winner.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property and ownership rights are forfeited by the Entrant to Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc upon submission of an entry into a Competition. The ownership of these rights will remain with Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc solely.
12. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY 12.1 Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Entrant or Winner in relation to the Competition 12.2 To the full extent allowed by law, the Winner and Entrants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc against all and any liabilities and claims which arise out of or in relation to any use made of the Prize by or on behalf of the Winner. 12.3 To the full extent allowed by law, the Winner and Entrants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc against all and any liabilities and claims which arise out of or in relation to entering a Competition.
13. SEVERABILITY Where any clause or part of a clause is void, illegal or unenforceable then it may be severed without affecting any other part of this document.
Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc Contest Rules 1. All prizes must be picked up within 28 days of winning & it’s the responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. 2. Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is at liberty to dispose of an unclaimed prize at the end of the 28 day period. 3. If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc may substitute another prize of similar or equal value. 4. Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of a claimed prize, all prizes are non-transferable & may not be redeemed for cash. 5. Some prizes may be mailed at the option of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. All prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified. ID which includes a photo will be required. (Eg: driver’s license, passport, student ID with a photo). 6. If in the event of a contest, prior to confirming the winners identity & address, the phone line drops out, Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is not responsible for awarding a prize to that caller & will go on to the next available caller.
7. A person is ineligible to enter & / or win a competition if: a) They are an employee/ volunteer or a member of a family of an employee/ volunteer of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc. b) They have won a prize in a Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc competition in the last 30 days or c) A member of that person’s family/household has won a prize in the last 30 days. 8. If there is a dispute arising out of use of telephone lines in a competition (including where multiple telephone lines are used), The decision of Sunraysia Community Radio Association Inc is final.